Thursday, December 6, 2012

**Listia Update** Got a Score!

So as part of my Amazon Guide to $200+ Free Credit per Month, I have Listia as part of my method. I havent posted for a while because I have been saving up credits to to see what I could get.

I was able to get a bunch of free credit (~100,00 credit = $100) from my Halo 4 App Method as well as making trade with those codes to turn around and sell on Listia for more.

Last night I was able to snag a cheap DSi XL for a Christmas gift.
I was able to get this for only 67,827 credits which comes out to about $67.83 once converted (1000=$1). This is a great deal since we have been looking at getting one and even used they are ~$120.

From watching larger auctions it seems that they go for a lot cheaper meaning you get some great deals on items.

If your curious the actual auction can be found HERE