Monday, November 19, 2012

My Unlimited Halo 4 DLC & Double XP Method



Since last week I have tried and perfected a method to get unlimited Halo 4 Double XP, Halo 4 Themes and Halo 4 Bulletproof Emblems using the King of the Hill app posted HERE.

I am using a total of 3 FREE Android apps to get this working with maximum efficiency.

1.       Fake GPS
2.       ES File Explorer
3.       King of the Hill

First download the apps and install. Once installed open ES File Explorer and go to “manage apps”, select King of the Hill and select “back up”. Exit app.
Now find any 7 Eleven using Google Maps and copy the address onto your clip board, open Fake GPS and Paste it and select “set location”
With Fake GPS I had to select an option to “allow mock locations”, this was under the developer options in my system setting menu. I am running Android Ice Cream Sandwich, I am not sure if this option is available on all android phones.
Once you have set your location open the King of the Hill app, register a fake user name, email and password.
On the map it will show you at the address you put into the Fake GPS app, in many cases I had to go back an move my Fake gps location a little bit to make me inside the store location.
Once inside the store on the map, select the store and select attack, you will drain 100 of 200 from the store, now go to The option below the attack is “reload” and scan these 2 images into the your phone. Click Images to make larger.

Once scanned attack again and you will be King of the Hill, for scanning the 2 images in you will get a Halo 4 Double XP bonus code.

To get the Halo 4 Bulletproof Emblem and Halo 4 Longbow Theme you just have to be the King of the Hill at the end of the round. A new round starts every hour on the hour, with 24 rounds per day. To get the Locus Helmet or Avatar Prop you have to hold location for 100 rounds



Once you get what you want from the method un-install and use ES File Explorer in “manage apps” go to "Restore' and re-install (this will save you the 30mb download every time) and register a new account.
FYI, I had 2 accounts get banned when I travelled too far in too short a period of time using the Fake GPS app, so be careful. I have been farming the Double XP, Halo 4 Theme and Bulletproof Emblem so far. Now just going to go for the Locus Helmet Skin.

Rinse and repeat!

If anyone is up for it I will give 200 Microsoft Points in trade for any Locus Helmet Codes.