Friday, September 23, 2011

Get more Points with Bing Rewards and also now has 100 Microsoft Point Prizes

 
Yesterday was Bing's Rewards 1 year Anniversary and they gave away a bonus 25 points. When I was getting my points I noticed a new section that I hadnt seen yet. I racked up about 80 points from this section in a couple of mins. It is the "discover" section that you can find HERE

So far the 2 deals from Bing Rewards I have posted are 400 Microsoft Points and the $5 Amazon Card. While Browsing bing today I notice they now have added a 100 msp option. It will cost you a bit more in the long run but not by much. here is the comparison of the the 400msp option.

The 100 msp cost 150 pts which is  0.67 pts for 1 msp CLICK HERE
The 400 msp cost 540 pts which is  0.74 pts for 1 msp CLICK HERE

With Bing now giving a standard 20 points a day for searching with a 3 pt bonus offer plus the discover section you should be able to get average 100-150 msp free per week

If you havnt signed up yet, it is free CLICK HERE and read this post HERE