Sunday, July 8, 2012

Free Stuff From GameStop! **UPDATE**



I played yesterday 20 times on 20 accounts I had already made. Today I played on the same 20 accounts and had no wins. Also today I created 10 new accounts and got 3 wins. So I would suggest using a new account every time! Make sure you fill in your real info in case you win an instant prize because it gets mailed to you.

Now you are probably wondering how I am able to enter more than once a day since you can only play 1 time per email address. I have a catchall domain address from my website that lets me make any email address all go to my inbox as long as I use the correct domain name. Dont own a domain name?

You can use the "Gmail Dot" trick to make you gmail account a catch all to use the gmail dot trick you just add a "dot" in the middle of your email address before the @gmail.com and you can use it over and over again.

For example my gmail is sdc702blog@gmail.com but I could use s.dc702blog or sd.c702blog or sdc.702blog etc... then you can go back thru and use more than 1 dot such as s.d.c702blog etc... giving your 1 email address several thousands of possibilities :)

K so now some updated easier instructions:

1. go to Alternative Entry Method
2. Fill out your info and an email should arive in ~ 5 mins with your entry code
3. Go back to gamestock2012.com and enter you code and email address
4. Fill out your account info (real info)
5. See if u win instantly

New prizes won today: