Friday, July 27, 2012

App Redeem & Swagbucks Update


Following my post last week HERE on how to make $180-$240 per month in free Amazon credit I have been banned from 2 of the sites.

Swagbucks
2 days after posting about Swagbucks I get banned. This account was in good standing for the past 6 months but suddenly I get banned for posting a referral link. I got no explanation from swagbucks and sent them an email asking why I was banned with no response. When I sign in I get a message stating I was in violation of their terms and conditions, but this was incorrect since everything I had done on the account was 100% legit. Of coarse I was waiting for a couple of gift cards I had ordered and had just received serveral sign ups from my post. I guess they dont want me promoting their site anymore.
Possible reasons for getting banned this time:
1) Too many referral sign ups in a 24hr period

App Redeem & App Trailers
Yep, I got banned for "suspicious behavior", which means they didnt want to pay me for the 15 sign ups I had in the past week. Not worth wasting my time emailing them since this is my 6th device banned for no reason other than getting too many referals. They never respond and never un-ban an account.
Possible reasons for getting banned this time:
1) Redeemed 3x$5 amazon gift cards with in 24 hours
2) Too many referral sign ups in a 24 hour period
I really hope someone opens a class action suit against them since they do this all the time.
I still have 1 more new device I am going to register in a couple of days. After that I am out of devices.

I have had a couple comments about app redeem & app trailers stating there is no more paypal and no more amazon. They run out of these rewards all the time, just be patient and they will pop up again. If you see it grab it because they run out of these 2 options all the time due to popularity.