Wednesday, June 6, 2012

**Update** Free 1 Month Xbox Gold and 2 Free Xbox Arcade Games



Last week I posted how to get a couple of free items from Raptr & Xbox HERE


Just a quick update  regarding this offer. I finally got to a point where xbox wont let me redeem the offer.
Made my 10th account and it wont let me add a credit card to it and when I add my paypal account it says I can not use my paypal account for this offer.
At least I got 9 other accounts to work. (18 free games)
So it was either the paypal account or my I.P. address that gave me away.

You can trade these on Goozex for free game credit. I have anothe method as well that I have been using to turn these games into Amazon credit which I have been getting $5-$6 each. if you are interested in this method shoot me an email. I dont want this method saturated so I will share with the first 3 that respond.

FYI, the last 3 accounts I used the free game Tinker from Games for Windows for the PC, this way I didnt have to log into my xbox, i was just able to do it all from my PC and then link my gamertag to raptr.

get Tinker here:
http://sdc702.blogspot.com/2011/02/w...-download.html