Tuesday, June 5, 2012

AppRedeem & App Trailers Update


Just wanted to post a quick update. After my last post AppRedeem took out the Paypal and Amazon options. I just noticed last night they were back! I had 3200 point sin my account so I cashed out for $4 amazon.com credit. I guess there is a new limit in place because it instantly gave me my first 2 codes, but my third and fourth said I had reached my daily limitand the codes would be emailed to me. The next morning the codes were wating for me in my inbox.
If you havent signed up for AppRedeem yet I suggest downloading AppTrailers first since the code "sdcblog" will get you 250-1000 credits which you can cash out for an immediate $1 amazon credit. If you use the code in the AppRedeem app first you will get 50-250 credits.


App Trailers Instructions:
You get points for watching videos. Videos are 10-25 points each
1. Download the App HERE (for iTunes) or HERE (for Android )

 2. Register your device and confirm the email
3. Watch the video
4. Your credit will be deposited, you can redeem for giftcards

amazon.com credit is a min of 1000 ($1.00) 
5. Use code "sdcblog" and get an extra 250-1000 credits


App Redeem Instructions:
You get points for Downloading free apps. Apps pay 1000-100 each
1. First from your iPod/iPhone/iPad/Andriod Phone/Tablet go HERE (for iTunes) or HERE (for Andriod)
2. Register your device and confirm the email
3. Select the free app from app redeem and it will direct you to itunes or the android market place and download the app and install
4. open the app and give it a try
5. go back to app redeem and it will ask you to rate the app on a 1-5 star rating
6. You credit will be deposited, you can redeem for amazon credit (min Amazon is $1.00 for 1000 credits)
7. Use code "sdcblog" and get an extra 50-250 credits


**Tips**

Check the AppTrailers daily, in the redeem section there is a free daily lotto scratcher that you can use for daily bonus points.

If you use AppTrailers and you watch a trailer and it credits you, do not repeat the same video again. I suspect this might be why a couple of my accounts have been banned.

If you have been banned in the past and you got a new account, do not link the same paypal account to the new account. It will get banned as well.

If AppRedeem tells you "you do not have enough credit" when trying to redeem an item and you for sure do, go to AppTrailers and cash out instead.