Friday, May 11, 2012

Listia Update** Getting lots of Amazon Credit


So since my last Listia post I have got very active. I am currently getting $3-$10 in Amazon credit per day! I did have to sell some stuff to get the credit to spend. I typically sell 48hr xbox live codes for 400-600 points. Last week I post how to get a code for 1 month free xbox gold that I got 2 of and sold for 4000 and 6000 points, along with other codes I get for free. I have been getting $1 amazon cards for 400-660 points. So I have been able to get a lot of credit in a short period of time. I also listed some old xbox 360 games that were not worth much which I was able to get 6000 points for as well. So Basically I have been turning junk into gold :)

CLICK HERE to sign up and get 500 points free and see my other Listia posts HERE