Friday, October 28, 2011

Swagbucks Update


Completed the collectors bills today from Swagbucks so I will get a bonus 13 SB! To see which you have and which you still need go to Swagbucks.com and on the top right hand corner where you name is you will see a drop down menu when you hover over it. Select "My Swagbucks" and it will take you to the tally you currently have for each swagbuck site. Click on the "Collector Bills" tab and you will see which collectors bills you have.

For those of you using SBTV you should know about the addition of captchas that was annouced yesterday, I have personally gone threw about 100 videos and havnt received a single captcha but others are not having such luck so keep you eyes open. If anyone gets a captcha try and take a screen shot and send it to me so I can post what to look out for.


If you havnt Signed up yet and wonder what swabucks is and what the heck I am talking about Sign up HERE and Read this post HERE


I had to start a new account about 4-5 months ago and since then I have redeemed 24 $5 Amazon gift cards from Swabucks for a total of $120 in Amazon.com Credit.