Thursday, October 27, 2011

Revisions To My Kick Back Program


I started my Kickback Program 20 days ago and has been a success. I want to thank everyone for participating. I am going to have to revise how I have this program set-up. The Benefits will be the same but I guess Amazon doesnt allow me to email links and get credited for the item. Despite that still 16 of the 18 items ordered credited. So if your going to order an item follow these instructions:

1. If the item is not posted on my blog use this LINK HERE and add the item to your cart.
2. If you had the item in your cart previous to using my link on my blog or above. Remove item from your cart, clear your cookies and re-add the item after clicking 1 of my provided links.

I have revised the amount from $40 to $39.99 because most items wont be $40 even especially video games etc... This way you dont have to scrounge around looks to add a small item to your cart.

After you make a purchase of  $39.99+ on Amazon using my posted links. I will send you 1 of the following:

1. 100 Microsoft Points to use on Xbox Live
2. Gift a $1 App from iTunes
3. $1 Amazon.com Gift Card

If you wish to bank credits I have no problem doing that as well. Ex: if you want an itunes app that is $2.99 you can bank 3 purchases and I will send you the gift code for the $2.99 app.

On pre-order items the item must ship before giving the credit. Items take 24 hours after shipment to show up to receive credit.

Again thanks everyone for the following.


Keep an eye out on posts for my amazon store logo in the post so you know it qualifies.