Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Kickback Program


I am starting today a bonus kickback program.If you make a purchase of  $39.99+ on Amazon using my posted link (or email me if you want to buy something I haven't posted) I will send you 1 of the following:


1. If the item is not posted on my blog use this LINK HERE and add the item to your cart.
2. If you had the item in your cart previous to using my link on my blog or above. Remove item from your cart, clear your cookies and re-add the item after clicking 1 of my provided links.


After you make a purchase of  $39.99+ on Amazon using my posted links. I will send you 1 of the following:

1. 100 Microsoft Points to use on Xbox Live
2. Gift a $1 App from iTunes
3. $1 Amazon.com Gift Card

If you wish to bank credits I have no problem doing that as well. Ex: if you want an itunes app that is $2.99 you can bank 3 purchases and I will send you the gift code for the $2.99 app.

On pre-order items the item must ship before giving the credit. Items take 24 hours after shipment to show up to receive credit.

Again thanks everyone for the following.