Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Free My Coke Rewards upto 2000 max per account


Subway is having a promo were 90% of the time you win 40 My Coke Rewards points. You can win over and over again by creating a new account using the "Gmail Dot" trick. Upto 2000 mcr can be redeemed per an account. I Personally have them listed on Listia which is part of my "$200+ In Amazon Credit Free Per Month" guide.

Contest HERE

Gmail Dot Trick:
You can use the "Gmail Dot" trick to make you gmail account a catch all to use the gmail dot trick you just add a "dot" in the middle of your email address before the @gmail.com and you can use it over and over again.

For example my gmail is sdc702blog@gmail.com but I could use s.dc702blog or sd.c702blog or sdc.702blog etc... then you can go back thru and use more than 1 dot such as s.d.c702blog etc... giving your 1 email address several thousands of possibilities :)