Monday, January 21, 2013

My Amazon Guide - Listia & Bing Update

As part of my Amazon Guide to get $200+ in free Amazon credit every month, I have a section for Listia & Bing. I recently saw an on going trend that you can take advatage of.

The Basic rule is 1000 points = $1 (Amazon credit), This is a constant rate because Listia sells Amazon credit in its rewards store at this rate. However they do sell very fast, so you have to watch for it.

Okay, onto the trend. I have noticed 100 point Microsoft point codes going for 2,000+, there is a couple of variables. If you are new and have no feedback and havnt been verified, then do not expect your auction to go for this high. Bing currently has 100msp codes on sale this week for 100 reward points instead of the usual 125. Normally I say get the $5 Amazon card for 475 points but with this conversion based on the current trend you are getting more bang for your buck selling the Microsoft Points.

Current selling Value:
100msp = ~2000 credits = $2 Amazon credit which means you can double your Amazon credit

If you have any questions Email me or comment below.