Monday, November 12, 2012

Addition to My Amazon Credit Guide – Mpoints




Mpoints is the newest addition to My Amazon Guide to get $200+ per month free CLICK HERE
Credit for this goes to BlackArmorTails

Mpoints is a reward program built into apps, if you use a particular app you get points. For example, I use an app called Shazaam, Mpoints is built into this app and every day you open the app you get 20 points. Since I had already been using the app when I accessed the Mpoints section of the app I had 1800 points waiting for me. You can cash out  for amazon and many other options. I watched a couple ads and cashed out 2000 points for $2 Amazon credit. From what I can tell Mpoints is very easy to get points and cash out and is much faster than Appredeem.



Shazaam is just 1 of the apps you can use. If you use a couple of the apps they offer you could easily get 300-400 points per day.

You can see the FAQ page CLICK HERE

Here is a list of Mpoints Apps:

iPhone and iPod Touch  
  • Crackle
  • Zombie Bowl-a-Rama
  • Nexercise
  • Highway Rider
  • 3 Point Hoops (free and paid)   
  • Arcade Hoops (free and paid)   
  • World Cup Air Hockey (free and paid)   
  • Addicting Games  
  • Airport Madness Challenge 
  • Office Zombie
  • Office Jerk
  • Gun Runner   
  • Touch Hockey (FS5)   
  • Mancala  (FS5)
  • Luxor Evolved HD   
  • Patriots   
  • Horoscopes  by Tarot.com
  • LiveStrong Calorie Tracker (free)   
  • The Daily Puppy   
  • MTV News   
  • Beat The Traffic (free and paid)
  • Fatify
  • University Wallpapers
 Android   
  • Crackle
  • The Weather Channel   
  • MTV News   
  • Shazam
  • MMA Underground Lite   
  • N.E. Patriots
  • Nexercise