Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Darksiders II Crow Armor DLC Free


How do I get my FREE Crow Armor set?
You simply need to log into Darksiders II between 10/12 – 10/22/2012 while connected online and the content will be sent to your Tome inbox. Simply find the nearest Tome to claim your items.

How long do I have to claim the Crow Armor set?
The Crow Armor set will only be provided to users who login during the slated time period between October 12th and October 22nd. You must claim these items via the Tome system before October 22nd, 2012.

Do I need to redeem a token or will I get an e-mail for this offer?
No. The Crow Armor set will be unlocked in game and delivered to you once you log online. You do not need a token or any e-mail details to claim the Crow Armor set. You simply need to claim the Armor and weapon set within the Tome system before October 22nd, 2012.

CLICK HERE for more