Friday, October 12, 2012

As part of my "Amazon Gift Card Guide", I have App Trailers and App Redeem as methods of getting amazon credit. The reason I havnt been posting updates regarding those methods is because all my devices had got banned. For what reason I still am not 100% sure... Good news is I got a brand new HTC EVO 4G, so I have been able to sign back up and I will soon be doing updates.

The instructions to these Apps from my "Amazon Gift Card Guide":


App Trailers ($5 Amazon credit per month)
Get points for watching videos. Cash in 1000 credits for $1 Amazon Credit (this credit is shared with app trailers see below)
You get points for watching videos. Videos are 10-25 points each
1. Download the App HERE (for iTunes) or HERE (for Android )
 2. Register your device and confirm the email
3. Watch the video
4. Your credit will be deposited, you can redeem for gift cards
amazon.com credit is a min of 1000 ($1.00)
5. Use code "decrepital3" and get an extra 250-1000 credits
See my other posts on App Trailers HERE

App Redeem ($5 Amazon credit per month)
Get points for trying free apps. Cash in 1000 credits for $1 Amazon Credit. (this credit is shared with app trailers see above)
You get points for Downloading free apps. Apps pay 1000-100 each
1. First from your iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android Phone/Tablet go HERE (for iTunes) or HERE (for Android)
2. Register your device and confirm the email
3. Select the free app from app redeem and it will direct you to iTunes or the android market place and download the app and install
4. open the app and give it a try
5. go back to app redeem and it will ask you to rate the app on a 1-5 star rating
6. You credit will be deposited, you can redeem for amazon credit (min Amazon is $1.00 for 1000 credits)
7. Use code "
decrepital3" and get an extra 50-250 credits
See my other posts on App Redeem HERE

Get free gift cards by reading  "Amazon Gift Card Guide" post.