Friday, April 5, 2013

A New Annoucement +Free Game Codes! (did you only see the free codes part?)

Announcement:
Something you might not know is I got into blogging by compete accident. It started as me having "systems" to get free stuff that people would normally want.

I was using what I knew to buy sell and flip games and electronics for the maximum profit. I seemed to do pretty well at it so I would attract attention of friends and family and they would ask me how to use my "system", and normally after the 2nd or 3rd level of my elaborate 5-6 level system they would get lost. Levels crossed over each other, and bounced back and forth and made perfect sense in my head. So instead of spending 30 mins describing what I was doing and then get a blank stare at the end, I decided to post a simple webpage with a list of my instructions. For what ever reason I decided on using blogger.com to make this post and being fairly familiar with basic HTML code it was stupid easy.

Once I had my first post of my method i started posting other things on getting free items or items dirt cheap, with instructions. This has since transformed into the blog that you have been following today.


So with possibly a useless back story, I would like to introduce to you my latest venture. I am starting a new blog that will be branching out into more than just focused on gaming. This is will cover a wide array of news, topics and pretty much anything I feel like posting!

I hope you make the journey with me on this new venture and I will try and keep you entertained for many more years to come.

Please feel free to email me with any feedback, I am trying to make this new blog a more "all friendly" type of feel.

Please visit my newest blog HERE


So far I have posted 2 posts which have only to do about gaming but this will branch out as I get more familiar in new territory.

Now on to the free Xbox codes I promissed you yesterday. (which most likely you redeemed before reading above, but that is expected)
Remember if you copy and paste into xbox.com remember that if there is any blank spaces you will get a "code invalid" error.

Toy Soldiers codes:
TT9D4-KMKRT-969J9-WMJ6W-RHKKZ
JFGR2-WWJQD-M3M24-6QPG7-C24CZ
K47M9-XR349-2HKCK-F2VYH-FDPMZ
D6K7M-VHDHG-JVFRD-HH63M-GMWVZ
9YFDR-62MDD-H6JJJ-9T7QT-P93TZ
3XKFQ-R4F99-3FDGY-7YKHV-RV4PZ

The Maw Codes:
MX6CT-D3KPF-JRPTK-GVJ2R-FYDMZ
M2HWV-XHXHQ-JHDMV-KVVJ3-PCRMZ
RGCDP-X6TR6-P72XM-JM2G2-72M3Z
KTP3G-KJXCD-3R97J-QVJHT-4HW9Z
TDQDY-JHCKV-HVT66-JDQ7W-X367Z
P7VQ3-29PPJ-CCX79-PJTC4-QWYQZ
Q4XPV-96JPK-CQ7QW-74Q4M-MW2RZ
K3MYY-KXDDJ-W96JQ-7F3MW-Y77QZ
XGKG3-KWJ6W-HMKGV-DJ226-36F7Z
QFH4H-QPRG4-R4Q43-6Q929-G6DRZ
WRCVM-DHK7H-2RJYV-GCR79-3VYQZ